Related Products

Alera LF3054LG Four Drawer Lateral File Cabinet 30w X 19 1 4d X 54h Light Gray

Value Alera LF3054LG Four Drawer Compra De Nossos Produtos File Cabinet 30w X 19 1 4d X 54h Light Gray

Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 30 Overall Depth: 19 1/4 Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. ...

Price: $614.28 | Merchant: Walmart US | Date: Jul-24, 2017



Value Alera LF3054PY Four Drawer Confrontare File Cabinet 30w X 19 1 4d X 54h Putty

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty; Overall Width: 30; Overall Depth: 19 1/4; Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Global Product Type: File Cabinets-Lateral Color: Putty Overall Width:30" Overall Depth:19 1/4" Overall Height:53 1/4" Drawer Quantity:4 Drawer Width-File Drawer:27" Drawer Depth-File Drawer:16 1/2" Drawer Height-File Drawer:12 3/8" Caster/Glide/Wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Legal Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-Tip Mechanism: Counterweight Anti-Tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material (s) :Steel Series Name: AleraA Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:12% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:23% Total Recycled Content Percent:35%

Price: $614.28 | Merchant: Walmart US


Valued Alera LF3054BL Four Drawer Da Web Os Valores Estimados File Cabinet 30w X 19 1 4d X 54h Black

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Black; Overall Width: 30; Overall Depth: 19 1/4; Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Global Product Type: File Cabinets-Lateral Color: Black Overall Width:30" Overall Depth:19 1/4" Overall Height:53 1/4" Drawer Quantity:4 Drawer Width-File Drawer:39" Drawer Depth-File Drawer:16 1/2" Drawer Height-File Drawer:12 3/8" Caster/Glide/Wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Legal Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-Tip Mechanism: Counterweight Anti-Tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material (s) :Steel Series Name: AleraA Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:12% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:23% Total Recycled Content Percent:35%

Price: $614.28 | Merchant: Walmart US


Values Alera LF4254LG Four Drawer Details File Cabinet 42w X 19 1 4d X 54h Light Gray

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Light Gray; Overall Width: 42; Overall Depth: 19 1/4; Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Global Product Type: File Cabinets-Lateral Color: Light Gray Overall Width:42" Overall Depth:19 1/4" Overall Height:53 1/4" Drawer Quantity:4 Drawer Width-File Drawer:39" Drawer Depth-File Drawer:16 1/2" Drawer Height-File Drawer:12 3/8" Caster/Glide/Wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Legal Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-Tip Mechanism: Counterweight Anti-Tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material (s) :Steel Series Name: AleraA Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:12% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:23% Total Recycled Content Percent:35%

Price: $713.02 | Merchant: Walmart US


Values Alera LF4254PY Four Drawer Economicos Guias Guia De Busqueda File Cabinet 42w X 19 1 4d X 54h Putty

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty; Overall Width: 42; Overall Depth: 19 1/4; Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Global Product Type: File Cabinets-Lateral Color: Putty Overall Width:42" Overall Depth:19 1/4" Overall Height:53 1/4" Drawer Quantity:4 Drawer Width-File Drawer:39" Drawer Depth-File Drawer:16 1/2" Drawer Height-File Drawer:12 3/8" Caster/Glide/Wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Legal Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-Tip Mechanism: Counterweight Anti-Tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material (s) :Steel Series Name: AleraA Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:12% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:23% Total Recycled Content Percent:35%

Price: $713.02 | Merchant: Walmart US


Alera LF3654PY Four Drawer Epargne File Cabinet 36w X 19 1 4d X 54h Putty

Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Color: Putty; Overall Width: 36; Overall Depth: 19 1/4; Overall Height: 53 1/4.Drawers with side-to-side hang rails to accommodate letter/legal hanging files. Full drawer extension on steel ball bearing telescoping slide suspension. Stylish full-width radius edge recessed pulls. Anti-tipping interlock system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Single key core removable lock with two keys. Four adjustable leveling glides. Durable powder coated finish helps prevent scratches. Global Product Type: File Cabinets-Lateral Color: Putty Overall Width:36" Overall Depth:19 1/4" Overall Height:53 1/4" Drawer Quantity:4 Drawer Width-File Drawer:33" Drawer Depth-File Drawer:16 1/2" Drawer Height-File Drawer:12 3/8" Caster/Glide/Wheel: Adjustable Leveling Glides Document Size Accommodation: Legal Document Size Accommodation: Letter Anti-Tip Mechanism: Counterweight Anti-Tip Mechanism: Interlocking Drawers Material (s) :Steel Series Name: AleraA Lateral Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:12% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:23% Total Recycled Content Percent:35%

Price: $688.33 | Merchant: Walmart US