Related Products

Edge T5 Bath Bar By Philips Forecast Lighting

Edge Bath Bar By Philips Forecast Lighting

A straightforward design that provides ample task lighting. The Philips Forecast Lighting Edge T5 Bath Bar is a versatile fixture that is suitable for horizontal or vertical wall mounting and ceiling mounting. For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. Features a bent White glass shade with Satin Nickel hardware. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. ...

Price: $220.00 | Merchant: Lumens.com | Date: Apr-20, 2018

Special Doll Light Of Mine Baby Doll

This Little Light of Mine is ready to make each and every one of your days shine! Beautifully bright in a sweet orange and white checkered dress that accentuates her adorable smile, this precious baby doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. A So Truly Real lifelike masterpiece with RealTouch vinyl skin, this unique baby doll is so special because she will Hold That Pose!.The Hold That Pose! technology allows you to pose her hundreds of ways and hold it until you pose her again! From the bow hair band in her hand-applied hair, to the tips of her too-cute toes, this little one is truly adorable and radiant with lifelike hand-painted features. Her orange and white checkered dress and matching bow headband make the perfect ensemble for a dance in the sunshine or a visit to grandma's. Strong demand is expected for this cutie, so don't wait to cradle the Little Light of Mine Baby Doll in your arms. Order now!

Price: $139.99 | Merchant: The Bradford Exchange Online